Thursday, December 27, 2007

home again home again jiggity jig

Well I'm home from India! And it being christmas and all when I got back, I haven't had a chance to update here or load my pictures. But I will definitely put some up for y'all to see when I get a chance! 

If you noticed, my new profile picture, thanks to Apron, is me in my sari in India. 
It was an awesome trip and I would love to tell you all about my experiences and stories anytime, but it is just way to much to try and type here. 
But I'll put little mini versions with the pictures I post! 

I hope you all had a wonderful merry christmas

   and on a closing note, 
       I want to be a princess... 
 I don't think girls ever grow out of that.. ;)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

i love that picture of you!
Yes, I'm playing in the tea room Saturday (11:30- 2:00) -- I'm also playing tomorrow (Friday) 11:30-1:30) .... I hope to see you soon!!

Unknown said...

yes!!! everyone loves the picture i took. i feel special.

also, i miss hanging out with you everyday. You're funski.

love,
Apron

Nancy said...

Oh my. Those cookies and treats are (were) good!!!