Monday, November 26, 2007

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! -Hamilton Wright Mabie

I was not prepared for this weather!
You'd think I would know it was coming, after all it is almost December.
But it has just been so warm and nice lately, I wanted it to stay that way!
But alas, I pulled out my scarves and mittens this weekend!
And started a fire in the fireplace.
Now I'm sitting on the couch with my comfy socks and a cappuccino
watching the fire and it's nice :)

I hope you all had good thanksgivings!
Mine was wonderful! :)

*Here is a picture of my
Disney Princess christmas tree that I got..
It's pink, and has little princess ornaments...

It's just awesome ;)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! You were one of the ones that encouraged me to read REDEEMING LOVE. Oh my. It so brought me closer to the fact that God's love and mercy endures FOREVER.
Oh, and Dr. Pepper has always been my beverage of choice. mm
And I like this cold weather for a change. mm

Unknown said...

I wish I had a fireplace...
and I'm really glad that your thanksgiving went well!h

laura said...

i love mittens and scarves and cozy clothes. And fires! i can't wait to curl up at my fire at home.

and suhweet tree, yo

Anonymous said...

So then I guess you didn't get sick this Thanksgiving..? I forgot to ask you that on sunday.

And yes, I would love to get coffee with you again! You are swell. I won't be able to at all this week, but perhaps we can plan something for next week. Oh, and I heard (from Cori) that you're going to the Bass Hall on friday to see The Nutcracker....I will be there too! Not to see The Nutcracker though. Will and his parents and I are going to see a folk group play Christmas music. Anyway, it's in some other room in the Bass Hall. I'm excited! Perhaps we'll see you there!

This was a really long comment :/