Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Restless

"I could not at any age be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn her back on life." -Eleanor Roosevelt


I am feeling very restless these days...
As I sit here at my desk "working",
I all of the sudden feel an insatiable desire to leave.
I mean, go somewhere FAR FAR away. It's not that I am unhappy here, I love it here, all my family and friends. But I want to see the world! ALL of it!
And I feel almost a panic, like my life is flying by,
and I'm still sitting at this desk...

Does anyone else ever feel that?

Anyway, I'm going to India in two weeks
and it cannot come soon enough!
You learn a lot about yourself when you 
get out of your comfort zone.
I like that.
Seeing new places, experiencing new cultures and new things
makes me feel alive!

Like "this is what I was made for!"



1 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I love those pictures.

I just saw that there is an article in the new NEWSWEEK about technology and how it might be ruining photography as art. Something like that. UGH.

Soon you will be posting some India photos. Wow. I can't wait.