Monday, January 7, 2008

I heart my mac

My brother Avery, sister Annie, and I discovered the 

fun of Mac's "photobooth" last night.. 

I've had my mac for a couple months now, 
but I hadn't really played with all of its features yet.. 
Its not all that fun by yourself! 
But last night the 3 of us had a grand time looking at all of 
our warped faces and crazy expressions. 
I haven't laughed that hard since I don't know when!
I've been absolutely forbidden from putting the 
pictures on here on pain of being disowned, so sorry...

I'm listening to the "Candide" soundtrack now.  
Leanord Bernstein is a musical genius!
It's one of my all time favorite musicals.
You should watch it.
Also another reason I heart my mac
because I can listen on here while I'm working at my desk, 
and no one is any the wiser!...  
except you.. and you wont tell right? ;)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for your comment!!!
And I heart my mac, too.

laura said...

i know, the photo booth is sooo entertaining. anytime i'm bored and hanging out with friends we'll just take goofy pictures.