Friday, January 11, 2008

Wondering Time

I come from a pretty big family,
And I've always had a pretty active social life,
So I'm seldom really alone.
I've never liked being alone.
I've had a lot of alone time this week ...
I don't like being by myself.
I get lonely pretty fast
But, seeing as how I was alone
I had to do the things I normally do with people
by myself.
It's kinda weird, but I made it OK.

I had a lot of time to think and wonder
about anything and everything..
Things I haven't thought about in a very long time.
Things I haven't ever thought about.
Happy things.
Funny things. 
Weird things.
Sad things.
and then of course if left to my own wondering ends,
I also being to worry... 
And then it all just gets ridiculous

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The mind is really always working, huh?

Your blog is so pretty ... with all the colors, etc.

Anonymous said...

how was watching harry potter?