Friday, August 29, 2008

NEW!

so much new stuff

going on around here!
apart from my
new husband,
new home, 
new clients, 
etc., etc.,

i also have a 
new haircut!
Angie and I 
chopped off our ponytails
and mailed them off
to Locks of Love!

me about to lose my hairs

angie losing hers!

all gone.
iffy picture, but I had to 
use photobooth to 
get one of myself.
and they always come out 
a little weird...

also!
a new puppy!!

this is sherbotzky.
cutest thing ever!

I come from a big family
with a loud, crazy house.
And now that i live
 in a quiet apartment
with rob out of town a lot
i need a little friend 
to keep me company!
and she does!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sherbotzky is adorable!!

And so is your hair!

laura said...

So cute! You are and Sherbs. What's the significance of the name Sherbonsky?