Monday, September 15, 2008

workin' girl

I have been 

working
on my website
all day,
it needed
a makeover.
i made 
an opening
slideshow
on photoshop.
you should check 
it out!
www.pixeldust-photography.com

i had a meeting
with some new
clients
that found me
on google.
i think that's 
pretty cool.
so i'm 
shooting
their wedding
in may!

last night 
i sat on 820
with my car 
in park
for 2 hours. 
there was an 
enormous
accident
on the bridge
and the traffic 
was backed up 
for miles
so the tow trucks 
couldn't get 
to the bridge...

i, 
and 29834
of my metroplex
neighbors,
just sat there.
and sat there.

so i'm never
driving
on 820
ever again...

or at least 
not 'till around
7 tonight...

inside the vatican

the colosseum

roman forum

in front of the arch of Septimus Severus

2 comments:

Rob said...

Your website looks amazing. You are so talented.

Nancy said...

Those pictures in Italy are wonderful.

I agree with Rob about your website.