Sunday, December 13, 2009

project nursery, part 1

now that rob has finished

school for the semester,
we tackled the nursery.
it's quite possible that
i am neck deep in
what i've learned is called
"nesting".
we painted the whole room
in 3 days and today we put
together the crib
that has been sitting in
a giant box in our
living room for weeks.

i also may be a little biased,
but i'm basically sure
it's the cutest nursery
in the makings ever.

rob doing the primer coat.
blue side!
green side!
finished!

me putting the mattress in the crib!
excited parents-to-be!

now to finish the bedding!
that project will probably
take me until the
little guy arrives!
just 10 more weeks!
eek!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!
EEK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Now if that baby would just come!

Cassie said...

YEA!!!!! It looks so cute! I love the colors and the crib looks so perfect in there!!! AHHHHH!!! I can't believe you are almost in the single digit count down.....(look at that adorable bump.... :)

laura said...

So cute! What a happy room!

Annie Sarah said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait to see it!