Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been cold before...but THIS cold??

I'm not feeling very inspired.. Im too busy shivering. 

For some reason, 
(probably being that my room is the 
last and farthest back room in my house)
the heat never makes it all the way back to my room..
So i shiver....
all night..
I got out 598723 blankets but 
I was still shivering.
So needless to say I didn't sleep much
and that makes for a very loooong day today....

So I'll just show you pictures..
here are a couple of my little cousins.
Carter and Emily... some of the cutest and funniest kids ever.
those eyes... seriously...  
how did I not get those genes?

4 comments:

thisdayandage said...

like the pictures on this blog. I like these...I like taking pictures of kids because as long as they aren't TOO aware of the camera, photos can really capture the innocence of children that can't be seen otherwise.

Wil Carmack said...

good job!

Nancy said...

That picture of Carter of so funny!

Nancy said...

I meant, 'That picture of Carter IS so funny!'

I guess I really need to proofread my comments before I hit 'publish'