Sunday, January 27, 2008

lazy sundays

I love a good lazy Sunday.

I'm at starbucks with my sweetieface
(he loves it when I call him that;)
and we're drinkin' coffee, 
reading, listening to our itunes
and its relaxing. :)

So how was everybody's week? 
I did a lot of random things this week.. 
surprise birthday parties, wedding dress shopping, 
(not my own, dont freak out)
traveling to uncharted territory
(Corinth, TX... ??)
I even thought about writing a children's book,
mostly so I could illustrate it... 

I ran across this website, its pretty sweet..
no pun intended.

Also, while looking at wedding cakes 
with a friend of mine who is getting married,
we found some pretty awesome/hilarious/ridiculous
wedding cakes. I mean, who knew you 
could get that creative with a cake?!
Here are a couple of my faves:

this is just awesome

his and hers Tivos? really?
This is my favorite!

one last thing,
if you didn't hear Rob's sermon this morning,
listen to it online!
awesome

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes, Rob's talk was incredible. INCREDIBLE.
(Oh, I couldn't get to that website that was 'sweet'.)

Unknown said...

haha...sweetieface! you should call him that every day. Who is getting married!? Probably someone I don't know, but still, you know how nosey I am. PS- I wish i could come home this weekend just so I could come to your house for the Super Bowl! THAT would be awesome