Thursday, May 1, 2008

prime time for updating

well, 

it finally happened.
my little brother's sickness
allllll week last week
finally caught up with me.

i tried so hard to stave it off! 
you should have seen me
with my lysol wipes
disinfecting the entire house
in a frenzy.

but to no avail.

so here i sit on the couch 
coughing and sneezing
and watching mindless tv.
(who knew there was so much daytime tv
that is just really not worth watching!?)
i've already taken all the medicine
i could find, 
which wasn't much

everyone is out of town or gone
and i just don't feel like moving.

so i thought it the perfect time 
to update things.
here, my website,
so check them out! 
and take my poll

i'll leave you with a teaser from 
the session i did with kenli.
that girl is too cute!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm soooo sorry you're sick, Caroline. Hopefully you'll be better soon.

That picture of Kenli is darling.

Anonymous said...

good poll