Monday, June 23, 2008

crazy weekend

well i had my 

first, best, and only
bridal shower  on
saturday.
it was the most fun
i've had in a long time.
i was sooo excited about it,
that i was a little sad when 
it was over.
however there is still 
much fun to be had!
on sunday we had a 
"sip and see"
shower for my sister-in-law
and new baby nephew.
that was also 
tons of fun.

i'm picking up my 
wedding dress tomorrow!
i can't wait!
i get to try it alllll on together!
veil, shoes, everything. 
and the lady it going to 
steam it all and make it pretty.
yesssssssss!

now my baby nephew is 
sleeping in my arms.
and he is so stinkin' cute.
but it's hard to type with one hand.
so goodnight all.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I think you're going to have another bridal shower, by the way (seems like, anyway).
And I think that this summer is one very crazy, exciting summer for you!!!!!!

I'm so glad you're going to be a Carmack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!