Monday, September 29, 2008

these days

i joined a

boxing club.

i've been 
kickboxing
twice now,
and my shins
look like
ripe avocados.
but it is
awesome.

my puppy 
was a bit
sick
today,

poor thing.

i made 
butterscotch
brownies.
you make 
them in a
saucepan!

delicious 
in my opinion.

sweet 
baby kohen.
he's the
cutest

those eyes
kill me.

i sat on 
my balcony
this evening

and watched
cars go by,
my flowers
blooming,
the stars
that strangely 
resemble 
street lamps,
ate an 
ice cream 
sandwhich,
and i realized
that i really 
do love 
Fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where exactly will this boba tea place be opening up? will and i drove around your little area the other day and could not find it. is it in the library? and do you know when it will open?

sorry, i'm a bit obsessed with boba lately.

Nancy said...

Darling pictures!
Let's get together sometime!