Monday, January 19, 2009

box

i've been

kickboxing/
boxing
a lot lately.
i really
enjoy it,
even though
about halfway
through my sessions
i feel a bit
like dying,
and my instructor
makes fun of me..
but it's really 
fun.


we are moving in
2 weeks
into a house!
about 10 minutes 
from where
we live now.
i am so very
excited!

it is kind of
bittersweet
because i love
our home now,
and i will miss it.
our first apt. 
together.
but i will not
miss the 3 flights
of stairs,
nor the crazy neighbors
that sometimes
walk into our door
by accident,
nor the dog needing 
to go 
down
those 3 flights
when it is 12 degrees 
outside.
our new place has a garage
and a big yard,
and tall windows,
and i am so excited!
so, of course we are boxing
things up.
lots
and lots
of boxes.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

'kickboxing/boxing' -- that's cute.

I can't wait to see your house!!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were getting a house! That is so exciting. Congratulations!