Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 2009

ok here is my list

of top things
from 2009.
i wanted to do
a top moments,
but i want to put pictures
with each one,
and the harddrive with all
my pictures is
being fixed
so i'll save that one
for later.

so for now,

top movies of '09.
tied for 5th place:
Precious
An Education
tied for 4th:
The Hurt Locker
Up In The Air

3rd:
Adam

2nd:
Julie & Julia

1st:
UP

top 5 books i read this year:
5: Day After Night by Anita Diamant

4: Say You're One Of Them - by Uwem Akpan

3: Drops Like Stars - by Rob Bell

2: Hope In The Dark - by Jeremy Cowart & Jena Lee

1: What to Expect When You're Expecting

top music albums

5: Cage the Elephant - Cage the Elephant

tied for 4th:
It's Blitz - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
This Is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

3: Love, Save the Empty - Erin McCarley

2: A Sucker's Dream - The Alternate Routes

1: The Fray - The Fray
and there
you
have it.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm illiterate.

The only thing on your list I'm familiar with (saw or read) was UP. It sure would make my number one, too.

[I need to go to the movies and read more books.
Thanks for the inspiration!]

caroline said...

haha Nancy, well, we've been going to a LOT of movies lately becuase we know we won't be having that freedom so much very soon...
But those movies I would recommend to at least rent :)